About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Sunday 24 October 2010

The Red Photograph Album







Photographs of an old album of my grandparents with pictures of them and my mum and her brothers in it. Even though its falling apart I like this and think it adds character. Its also funny how my grandad labeled the pictures but didnt put them in order and so while they are trying to keep the photographs safe anyone else looking at the album in the future would get confused! Some of the pictures have also fallen out or others taken out to give to family members so there are gaps in the album where photographs used to be. My mum says this was their "Family album" that they all used to look at, I like that idea of a big album that is almost liked a loved member of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment