About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Monday 25 October 2010

More Family Albums






Here are some more recent albums with pictures ranging from 1950's to 80's in random orders again, with pictures of my mum and her niece as babies on the same page! These albums have hard covers with bright pictures on them and self adhesive pages to put pictures in any arrangement you want to. I prefer the pages with black and white photographs on them as I just prefer the photographs. None of the pages are labeled so there is no information for people who don't know who is in the pictures. Some of the pictures in these albums are ones that have fallen out of the Red Album and have been put in so they don't get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment