About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

family sewn photographs

 After making more album samples I was thinkin about different ways of frameing photographs, and I experimented with sewing them between two sheets of asetate so that they could be hung or sewn together to form a book without damageing the orinial photographs. To try this out I wanted a group of photographs that were related to each other in some way so I chose mine and my brother old embarrising school photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment