About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Monday 15 November 2010

My Room


Me and Tom agreed that we would need to make a test Dolls house smaller than Platt Hall as if we make  the entire of Platt Hall exact it will be very large for a Dolls House. We desided to make our own houses but as I'm living in a student house and can't get pictures of my home I decided to make just my room at uni. It is a bit of an odd shaped room so this was my first challenge and then there were the large windows with the window cill. Here are some pictures of what I have done so far, I aim to finish it by the end of the week and make a start on at least the exterior of my house at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment