About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Monday 15 November 2010

Dolls House Book

On the book stall I also found a Dolls House Book by pure coincidence. This was a great find as the day before me and Tom had shown each other our ideas for the Mary Greg project and realised that they are pretty much the same! We both want to make miniature Dolls House versions of Platt Hall. So when I looked in the book and saw it shows you how to make a Dolls House or to at least think about the different period houses and the scale of the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment