About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Cara Berer


Cara Barer is a photographer who was doing a project about books and their changing appearance, "A random encounter on Drew Street with the Houston Yellow Pages was the primary inspiration for this project. After that chance meeting, I began the search for more books, and more methods to change their appearance" 

I just really like the idea of changing books into unexpected things and I think this is similar to my project, with the idea of books being able to surprise people.

No comments:

Post a Comment