About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
This is my blog for my first year journal on the Interacitve Arts course at the Manchester School of Art. I dont really know what to put on it so it will probably be a bit of everything, my work, work and things that inspire me and any ideas i might have.

Saturday 8 January 2011

Jo Teeuwisse


I think this artist was mentioned in one of our essays, i decided to have a look at his work because i thought that in related to my own work with old photographs. He found some old photographs of Amsterdam in a flea market and went and took new photographs of the same place and them superimposted the old ones onto the new images in a "ghost" like style. I think the images are a great way of looking into the past and re-using old images.


No comments:

Post a Comment